Date: April 13th, 2019
Start Location: Oskar Blues
Check in: 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Crawl start: 5:30 PM - 11 PM
Prepare yourselves! Local Motive Events is hosting the first and largest Game Of Thrones WALKING bar crawl event Colorado Springs has ever seen!
Dress accordingly as we hop around The Known World from Winterfell, King’s Landing, and Dorne, to the Eyrie. We might even explore the foreign land of Essos.
Each carefully selected bar location will be representing a kingdom or house in GOT (Locations will be revealed as the date gets closer)
Upon arrival you will be given a map of the 7 kingdoms where your quests for the night will begin. Based on your quests you stand the chance at achieving lordship or ladyship and bring honor your house.
If you achieve knighthood you will be granted access to the 7th kingdom (A mystery location and trust us it will not be easy but it will be unforgettable!)
A final king and queen of the night will be crowned leaders of the 7 kingdoms! Will it be you?
Let the Game Of Thrones Begin!
Ironside Medieval Combat group will be gracing us with their protection on this night! They are a medieval martial arts school specializing in fully armored combat; think King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table!
Remember winter is coming and we must unite if we are to survive the long winter. Remember "the crawl is for all!"
*CONTEST FOR THE BEST DRESSED WILL BE HELD!
What you get with your ticket:
- A wristband that is required to gain access to the 7 kingdom locations
- Access to the best GOT themed drink and food specials.
- A souvenir "Map of the 7 Kingdoms" with a list of quests.
- You'll get to crawl with hundreds of other GOT fans!
- GOT related entertainment throughout the night.
- Access to jump on the Local Motive Party Bus which will be serving as a FREE shuttle to bar stops throughout the night! (hello can you say dance party!)
- Surprise perks throughout the night including glorious crowns, secret access to hidden kingdoms, and the chance to become a king!
What You Need to Know:
- Must be 21+ to participate.
- Don't drink and drive, arrange a designated driver, take public transportation or call a cab/uber.
- Double check event logistics (starting time, location etc.)
- Look for the Local Motive Sign to check in
- Food & drinks are not included in tickets costs…let's support these businesses!
- Come with an open mind, go-with-the-flow attitude, and excitement to try new things and meet new people!
Participating bars and specials are subject to change at the sole discretion of the bars and/or promoter.
A limited number of tickets are available to ensure bars won’t be over crowded.
Must be 21+ to participate.
Don't drink and drive, arrange a designated driver, take public transportation or call a cab/uber.
Ticket Refund Policy
We want every tour to be great for our customers. That's why so much planning goes into each one. The amount of people on tour is essential to our planning and budgeting. Because of this we cannot offer a refund to this event. Thank you for respecting this policy and helping us create the best experience possible!
GOT Bar Crawl FAQ’s
Do we have to dress up like GOT to participate in the bar crawl?
*No. A costume is not required but we do encourage dressing up to enhance the experience.
Can I join the bar crawl at any time?
*Unfortunately, guest check-in and bar crawl wristbands will only be handed out from 3:00 to 5:00 pm.
If for any reason I can’t make it to the event, can I get a refund?*No. All sales are final, this is a rain or shine event; you can however transfer your ticket to another person.
How long is the crawl? We are keeping the crawl within a few blocks radius in the down town area.