Date: April 12th, 2019
Check in: 5:30 PM
Bus Leaves: 6:30 PM
Starting Location: Oskar Blues
Bus returns around 10 ish
Send the ravens! It’s time to get ready to marvel at the last battles over the throne in the land of Westoros. Dress accordingly as we hop around The Known World from Winterfell, King’s Landing, and Dorne, to the Eyrie. An extra serving of dragon’s blood will be rewarded to the best dressed! Prepare yourselves, the Local Motive Party Bus is coming.
Though loyalty to your house can be said to be a virtue, do not shy from learning of other houses and their trades; allies have proven to be of utmost importance. Don’t forget, Joffrey and Ramsay didn’t make any friends by keeping to their thrones.
What you get with your ticket:
- Discounted drinks at each featured location
- A seat on the coolest party bus in the city!
- A chance to nerd out with all the biggest GOT fan
- An experience to remember! Surprise perks!
What You Need to Know:
- We start where we end
- Locations are a surprise! As we say, your night is ours!
- Food & drinks are not included in your ticket cost but a discounted special for a Local Motive Cost is set up at each location!
- Double check event logistics (starting time, location etc.)
- Look for the Local Motive Sign to check in
- We recommend getting a ride to the starting location, so we can all have a good time responsibly.
- All drinking is done at the locations, not on the bus. Let's support these businesses!
- Come with an open mind, go-with-the-flow attitude, and excitement to try new things and meet new people!
Ticket Refund Policy
We want every tour to be great for our customers. That's why so much planning goes into each one. The amount of people on tour is essential to our planning and budgeting. Because of this we cannot offer a refund within 72 hours of the event. Thank you for respecting this policy and helping us create the best experience possible!