TSCT Live Music Bus to Cripple Creek for Battle of the Bands!
Time & Location
About the Event
SORRY, COUPONS ARE NOT VALID TO THIS EVENT
This is going to be an amazing super unique day and if you miss this event you will regret it for the rest of your life....guaranteed!
Do not miss this unique opportunity to join us for live music on the bus with our favorite self proclaimed trash grass blue grass band, The Tejon Street Corner Thieves! as they battle it out at the Battle of the Bands event at the Triple Crown Casino in Cripple Creek Colorado! Jump on the bus as the Tejon Street Corner Thieves battling it out against other bands as well as giving us a private pre-show on the way up to Cripple Creel! The best part....other than having a banjo and washboard being played in your face, is you can enjoy the entire day in Cripple Creek, gambling, drinking, and enjoying all the live music and then The Local Motive is going to take you home! You drink! We Drive!
Thank you to Wildowood Casino for sponsoring this event!
What you can expect a part of your ticket
- Round trip transportation to Cripple Creek
- Travel with the best trash grass blue grass group in Colorado
- Enjoy a day on non stop local live music
- Beer garden at Battle of Bands event
- Food Trucks everywhere
- Riding up with the TSCT and watching them compete for best band in Colorado!
- A HUGE FIREWORK SHOW!
- Performance by country star Abby Anderson
- Pretty much have the most epic day ever!
- A FREE GAME OF CHICKEN TIC-TAC-TOE AT WILDWOOD CASINO!
The event is all day and included in your transport ticket on the bus. Plus you drink and we drive! Hit up the casinos in between acts as bands will be playing allllll day long for your entertainment!
Battle of the Band Event Schedule
Leave location is the Tejon Street Park & Ride in Colorado Springs @ 11 am on The Local Motive and rock our faces off to TSCT on the way up to Cripple Creek.
Rock our faces off on the way up to Cripple Creek!
In Cripple Creek
11 am - 2 pm Battle of the Rock Bands Line Up
- Lamb Bed
- Normal Like Us
3 pm - 6 pm Battle of the Country Bands Line Up
- Zach Charles and he Red
- Tejon Street Corner Thieves (The most important band)
7pm: Country Star Abby Anderson
8pm - 11pm Jeffery Alan Band
9:30 pm FIREWORKSSSSSSSS!!!!
Leave Cripple Creek at 10:00 PM to return to COS Tejon Street Park & Ride around 11ish
Drink ALLLLLLL you want and end the night with a huge firework show and a ride home on the Local Motive Party Bus!
We will be partying and playing awesome music the whole way there and back!
Important Items to note about the Local Motive & your shuttle service :
- Make sure to sign the event waiver (mandatory to get on bus) --> Click Here To Sign Waiver
- In the event we do not meet a minimum required amount of riders the shuttle could be canceled. If the shuttle is canceled then notice will be sent within 42 hours of the event to all riders who have RSVP'd
- In the case of cancellation of shuttle you have the option to either have a full refund or you can choose credit towards a future shuttle.
- There are no refunds if you miss the shuttle.
- All Local Motive drivers are incredibly lucky, so rubbing their shoulder for luck is encouraged.
- Please note if you do win a fortune big enough to retire on, buy an island. and a tiger then driver gratuity is greatly appreciated!
- To further help rider with additional luck in winning their fortune, the song"Up On Cripple Creek" shall be played as a tradition before riders can depart. We are just looking out for your best interests and best chance at winning your fortune!
- Fan Bus Admission$30$300$0