New Year's Eve Pub Crawl
Time & Location
About the Event
New Years Eve is around the corner and the Local Motive is here to help you celebrate with an epic New Year's Eve Bar Crawl! Grab some neon, confetti and blowhorns and have a party on the bus as we visit four local Colorado Springs bars with killer New Year's drink specials! We will be starting and ending at Oskar Blues' Helluva Resolution neon themed basement party where you can get the night started right with two free drinks then end the night even better with a champagne toast and ballon drop at midnight! Cause after all if there's no champagne there's no gain!
Big thank you to Oskar Blues and Ohana Kava Bar for sponsoring this event!
What you get with your ticket:
- Oskar Blues neon Basement party cover charge is included in your purchase! This includes 2 free Oskar Blues Core Beers or Boozy Waters, a Nacho Bar (Available roughly from 8-10 PM), and a Champs Toast at Midnight! There will also be a DJ, Balloon Drop and contests/giveaways all night!
- Discounted drinks at each featured location!
- A seat on the coolest party bus in the city! Water and chips/candy on the bus!
- A chance to to meet like minded people and make new friends!
- An experience to remember! Surprise giveaways and perks!
What You Need to Know
- Double check event logistics (starting time, location etc.)
- Make sure to sign the event waiver (mandatory to get on bus) --> Click Here To Sign Waiver
- The start location is the first stop, be sure to get there early to really enjoy the stop and get your drinks.
- Locations are a surprise, it's part of the fun!
- Look for the Local Motive Sign to check in
- Food & drink are not included but we set up killer food and drink specials at each location!
- For the fastest service at the bars bring cash.
- We recommend getting a ride to the starting location, so we can all have a good time responsibly.
- All drinking is done at the locations, not on the bus. Let's support these businesses!
- Come with an open mind, go-with-the-flow attitude, & excitement to try new things and meet new people!
Ticket Refund Policy We want every tour to be great for our customers. That's why so much planning goes into each one. The amount of people on tour is essential to our planning and budgeting. Because of this we cannot offer refunds to our crawls but we are happy to transfer your ticket to a different crawl as long as within 72 hours of the event. There will be no transfers or refunds given if it is within 72 hours of the event. Thank you for respecting this policy and helping us create the best experience possible!
- Sold OutBus Admission$45$450$0