International Beer Day Brewery Crawl
Time & Location
About the Event
It's international beer day and what better way to celebrate than visiting four local COS breweries and partying on the bus the whole way there! It's all about the amazing brews and that feeling you get when a cold delicious beer hits the palate just right, yummm! Come and inspire your inner beer geek or start a whole new appreciation for craft beers as a whole. With discounted beer at each brewery you'll be sure to leave with a good taste in your mouth. So come on, just BREW it!
Thank you to Pikes Peak Brewery for sponsoring this event!
What You Need to Know
- Double check event logistics (starting time, location etc.)
- Locations are a surprise, it's part of the fun!
- Look for the Local Motive Sign to check in
- Food & drink are not included but we set up killer food and drink specials at each location!
- For the fastest service at the bars bring cash.
- We recommend getting a ride to the starting location, so we can all have a good time responsibly.
- All drinking is done at the locations, not on the bus. Let's support these businesses!
- Come with an open mind, go-with-the-flow attitude, & excitement to try new things and meet new people!
Ticket Refund Policy We want every tour to be great for our customers. That's why so much planning goes into each one. The amount of people on tour is essential to our planning and budgeting. Because of this we cannot offer refunds to our crawls but we are happy to transfer your ticket to a different crawl as long as within 72 hours of the event. There will be no transfers or refunds given if it is within 72 hours of the event. Thank you for respecting this policy and helping us create the best experience possible!
- Bus Admission$25$250$0