Happy Hour Bar Crawl
Time & Location
About the Event
This tour combines the 3 best phrases in the world, HAPPY HOUR, BAR CRAWL, & PARTY BUS. We will visit 4 locations with killer happy hour drink specials at each stop and a fun time on the Local Motive Party Bus! Don't miss this bus for great deals and an awesome party!
Thank you 1350 Distilling and Lincoln St. Barbers for being the premier sponsors of this event! 1350 is a military owned bar that has the best cocktails made with their very own liquor distilled in house! Lincoln St. Barber will give you the best beard trim and/or haircut you have ever had in your life! They both have an unparalleled experience that you just have to try for yourself!
What you get with your ticket:
- Discounted drink and taco at each featured location!
- Possible afterparty with free entry to Mansion, Blondies and Cowboys! There is a dress code for entry into certain clubs.
- A seat on the coolest party bus in the city! Water and chips/candy on the bus!
- A chance to to meet like minded people and make new friends!
- An experience to remember! Surprise giveaways and perks!
What You Need to Know:
- We start where we end.
- Check in location is your first location of the night
- Make sure to sign the event waiver (mandatory to get on bus) --> Click Here To Sign Waiver
- The start location is the first stop, be sure to get there early to really enjoy the stop and get your drinks.
- Locations are a surprise! It's part of the fun!
- Food & drinks are not included in your ticket cost but a 1 taco & 1 marg special for a discounted Local Motive Cost is set up at each location!
- Double check event logistics (starting time, location etc.)
- Look for the Local Motive Sign to check in
- We recommend getting a ride to the starting location, so we can all have a good time responsibly.
- All drinking is done at the locations, not on the bus. Let's support these businesses!
- Come with an open mind, go-with-the-flow attitude, and excitement to try new things and meet new people!
Ticket Refund Policy
We want every tour to be great for our customers. That's why so much planning goes into each one. The amount of people on tour is essential to our planning and budgeting. Because of this we cannot offer refunds to our crawls but we are happy to transfer your ticket to a different crawl as long as within 72 hours of the event. There will be no transfers or refunds given if it is within 72 hours of the event. Thank you for respecting this policy and helping us create the best experience possible!
- Bus Admission$25$250$0