Food & Cocktail Tasting Tour With Front Range Foodies
Time & Location
About the Event
SORRY THIS CRAWL IS EXEMPT FROM THE USE OF ANY COUPONS CODES
The first 10 people to purchase their tickets will receive an extra special goodie bag with exclusive coupons, a Bristol Brewing glass, wine & wine holder, and other potential goodies! So hurry and get your tickets NOW!
Get the very best taste of Colorado Springs and learn about the foodie industry with Front Range Foodies as they hop on the party bus and travel around COS to three local eateries! There will be a killer food item and a batch cocktail included at each location that highlights the individual gourmet style of each stop!
Everyone that purchases a ticket will receive a Colorado Springs Fall/Winter Passport, coupons to local favorites, and other freebies! There will also be three giveaways along the crawl that are valued at $150 each! The prize includes a full size Axe & the Oak Bourbon bottle, gift card to a restaurant, a $10 gift certificate to a cooking class, free poke bowl from International Poke Company, Sopra coupon, and a Denver Passport. All of which will be placed in a custom Front Range Foodies tote!
As always, there will be an awesome party on the bus including dancing, singing, games and an all around good time to be had on the Local Motive Party Bus! So dive into the amazing culinary world that is Colorado Springs and try some new places and new foods! This is a night not to be missed for anyone who LOVES food and cocktails!
Big thank you to the Passport Program for sponsoring this event and a shout out to the City Manager Kristian DePue! Thank you!!
What you get with your ticket
- One food item and a drink at each location.
- Lot's of awesome giveaways!!!
- A night with the famous Front Range Foodies!!
- A seat on the coolest party bus in the city! Water and chips/candy on the bus!
- A chance to become a foodie and blogger for a night with fellow enthusiasts and make new friends!
- An experience to remember! Surprise perks!
What You Need to Know
- Double check event logistics (starting time, location etc.)
- Make sure to sign the event waiver (mandatory to get on bus) --> Click Here To Sign Waiver
- The start location is the first stop, be sure to get there early to really enjoy the stop and get your food and drinks.
- Locations are a surprise, it's part of the fun!
- Look for the Local Motive Sign to check in
- We recommend getting a ride to the starting location, so we can all have a good time responsibly.
- All drinking is done at the locations, not on the bus. Let's support these businesses!
- Come with an open mind, go-with-the-flow attitude, & excitement to try new things and meet new people!
- Tickets -$60$600$0